Welcome to SICHC!
We’ve built a long-standing relationship based on trust.
Our mission for you and the Orange and Crawford counties communities we serve is to provide you with a full spectrum of high-quality, affordable, community-sensitive health care based on Christ-oriented principles. SICHC is a non-profit health care organization and we’ve been providing care for more than 40 years.
From infants to elderly, and regardless of insurance status or income, we’re here to help with compassionate and accessible service that helps you live life to the fullest.
Your safety and well-being is of our upmost concern. Our staff follows many sanitization protocols to keep you and your family safe from Covid-19 and other bugs. When entering our offices, please wear a mask. If you don’t have one, we will provide you with one. We may also take your temperature upon entering and have you wash your hands in the washroom.
If you are worried about Covid-19 exposure, ask about our tele-health / Virtual Visit services.
What does SICHC offer?
We provide many services, from Wellness and Preventative Care, to Integrated Mental Health and Behavioral Care, to Well-Baby and Child Check-ups, Vaccinations & Immunizations and much more. Click here to see a list of our Services .
We also provide connections to hospitals and community resources like Thrive Orange County, and are involved in all of our communities, while bringing employment opportunities and income to our region.
How do I become a patient?
In order to become a patient, all you need to do is make your first appointment by calling your local office.
What do I bring to my first appointment?
- A mask (if you don’t have one, one will be provided)
- Photo identification
- Insurance card (if you have insurance). Please confirm with your insurance carrier if they are contracted with SICHC. Co-pays are collected at check in.
- If you do not have insurance, you will need proof of your household income (a recent check stub or letter from your employer) and cash or check to pay for your visit.
- List of current medications including doses and frequency
- If available, bring immunizations, test results, X rays, or any other medical records you may have.
What paperwork will I need to fill out?
If you’re not able to use the “Sign Me Up for Follow My Health” to get going, you’ll typically need to fill out the forms below:
Cancelling an appointment?
It happens. Things come up. Please call us in advance (at least 24 hours if possible) to cancel the appointment so we can make that time available for someone else who needs care.