We are on a mission...
to provide the very best in patient-centered care every step of the way. Our team goes above and beyond to meet the special needs of our community. With four service locations in Orange and Crawford counties, SICHC manages more than 38,000 office visits each year. Our goal is to serve as medical home at every stage of life, offering a full spectrum of integrated health care from prenatal and delivery, right on through pediatrics, adult, and senior care.
Rural health care offers many rewards and challenges, but we pull together as a team to support each other and our neighbors. This is an engaged community with a lot of heart. In addition to a supportive local hospital administration, you'll find a thriving farmers market, a bustling local food co-op, an excellent healing arts center, and tons of local recreational opportunities. We work with many active service organizations to help Southern Indiana thrive. Just take a look!
Ready to Join Our Team?
Please send your resume and cover letter to:
Comprehensive Health Care
420 W. Longest St.
PO Box 270
Paoli IN 47454-8821
nradcliff @ sichc.org
SICHC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other protected classification established by law.
Provider Positions at SICHC may qualify for NHSC Scholarship or Loan Repayment
We offer a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees:
- Medical Coverage with Prescription Drug Plan – company contribution toward employee coverage; voluntary dependent coverage available
- Voluntary Dental Coverage for employees and dependents
- Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance for employees and dependents
- Voluntary Short Term Disability for employees
- Voluntary Long Term Disability for employees
- 403(b) Retirement with Employer Contributions
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Health care providers receive paid leave time for continuing medical education and an annual allowance for CME expenses.